Sell or Rent your property
If you are Selling or Renting a property we know what you want...
- Our aim is to offer you an honest appraisal and valuation which will result in you selling or letting your property. We realise that vendors and landlords make major decisions based on these figures and we have years of local experience which enables us to guide you step by step.
- By instructing Crook & Blight to sell or rent your property you will gain access to a vast number of potential buyers via our ever expanding mailing list.
- We will spend time, taking professional quality photographs and detailed sales particulars, ensuring that your property is marketed to the highest possible standards, with full colour sales particulars including external and internal photographs, EPC and floor plans.
- Positioning yourself correctly in the market place results in more people seeing your property in all medias. This is why it is so important to get the correct asking price right from the start. This results in more viewings and subsequently more interested potential buyers and tenants and more offers.
- Remember that your potential purchaser may be a very astute negotiator and this is why we consider it vital that the person representing you, at Crook & Blight, during these negotiations is experienced and committed to getting the best outcome for you as the client. We pride ourselves on our ability to agree the Best Price.
- We aim to get your property ready for marketing within 48 hours. We will send you a PDF of the sale particulars so that you can proof them as soon as possible. Any changes can then be made quickly and the property can be marketed. Time is important but not at the expense of poor preparation.
- We can deal with every aspect of your property sale or let, and your purchase if you are also buying. Experience and great communication means that we will keep all parties informed all the time. From the moment you instruct us to the day we hand over the keys we will make the transaction as stress free as possible.
- We try to make our fees as transparent as possible. We charge our fees on a successfully completed sale, based on the actual sale price. When we carry out our free and without obligation valuation and sale appraisal, our valuer will discuss and agree a fee to suite your requirements.
Featured properties for sale
£110,000Ailesbury Street, Newport, Gwent. NP20 5ND2 Bedrooms 1 BathroomDetails
£174,950The Uplands , Rogerstone, Newport, Gwent. NP10 9FE3 Bedrooms 1 BathroomDetails
£124,950Westfield Avenue, Malpas, Newport, South Wales. NP20 6EY3 Bedrooms 1 BathroomDetails
£249,950Ffos-y-fran , Bassaleg, Newport, South Wales. NP10 8LU3 Bedrooms 2 BathroomDetails
£189,950Roman Reach, Caerleon, Newport, Gwent. NP18 3SQ3 Bedrooms 1 BathroomDetails
£124,950Alexandra Road, Newport, South Wales. NP20 2JE4 Bedrooms 1 BathroomDetails
£129,950Tregwilym Walk, Rogerstone, Newport, South Wales. NP10 9DZ2 Bedrooms 1 BathroomDetails
£192,500Harding Avenue, Newport, South Wales. NP20 6QS4 Bedrooms 2 BathroomDetails
£117,500Church Road, Newport, South Wales. NP19 7EL4 Bedrooms 1 BathroomDetails
£134,950Park Drive, Newport, Gwent. NP20 3AN3 Bedrooms 2 BathroomDetails
£69,950Frank Street, Newport, Gwent. NP19 7AF2 Bedrooms 1 BathroomDetails
£339,950Pollard Close, Caerleon, Newport, South Wales. NP18 3SS5 Bedrooms 2 BathroomDetails