- SUPERB GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- RIVER SIDE
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- SHORT DRIVE TO M4
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN & APPLIANCES
- SMALL PATIO
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
An outstanding ground floor river-side apartment offering two bedroom, two bathroom accommodation in this convenient, central location a brief walk from the city centre and short drive to M4. Hallway, spacious open plan living room & kitchen (oven, hob & washing machine), two bedrooms, en-suite shower room, bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas combination central heating, small paved patio and allocated parking space. Unfinished.
Council Tax Band: C
- ¬Rental payments overdue by more than seven days will be subject to interest at the rate of 3% (inclusive of VAT) over the Bank of England base rate, calculated from the date the payment was due up until the date payment received.
- Contract holder will be liable for the cost of changing, adding or removing any lock or replacing any keys or security devices arising if it is the contract holders fault, or the fault of an invitee of the contract holders, that such action is required.
- Any breach of any part of paragraph (1), (2), (3) (refer to occupational contract Term 60) of this term may result in the contract holder being liable for any costs or losses (including potential costs or losses) as a result of the breach. These costs will be calculated as the potential rent loss and contractor call-out fees which the landlord would not otherwise have been liable for.
- Contract holders must not make, or permit, any changes to the electrical installation, for example by changing light fittings, switches or adding sockets. Any unauthorised changes made in breach of this clause may compromise electrical safety and may require an electrical check and / or remedial works, the cost of which the contract-holder will be liable for.
- Client Money Protection provided via UKALA and redress schemes via UKALA or TPO