A very well presented one bedroom RETIREMENT APARTMENT situated in a superb, established residential location on the outskirts of the city centre, within easy access of local shops and a short drive from the M4. The property benefits from a generous living room, spacious bedroom, modern kitchen and shower room along with lift access and communal gardens & parking. This property is available to persons over the age of 55 and is a 25% shared ownership with rent payable on the other 75%. No chain.
Communal hallway, telephone entry system, stairs and lift to all floors.
Entrance door, community care alarm system, electric heater, two slim storage cupboards, large walk in cupboard with shelving, doors to:-
22' 0'' x 9' 6'' (6.70m x 2.89m)
Three uPVC double glazed windows to front, electric heater, textured ceiling.
10' 6'' x 8' 3'' (3.20m x 2.51m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurface incorporating stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, electric hob with extractor fan over and built in oven, uPVC double glazed window to side, textured ceiling.
13' 3'' x 9' 3'' (4.04m x 2.82m)
Three uPVC double glazed windows, electric heater, textured ceiling.
Step in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, low level wc, obscure uPVC double glazed window.
The property is set in attractive communal gardens with shared residential parking.
We are advised the property is Leasehold with a lease of 99 years from 1990. Apartment 25 is being sold as a 25% share through Newport City Homes shared ownership scheme and requires the purchaser to be over the age of 55.
Service Charge £33.95 per week and rental payment £62.45 per week.